Located in the nostalgic Riverside Hotel, Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille treats Fort Lauderdale locals and hotel guests to unique, imaginative and exceptionally fresh cuisine crafted by James Beard-acknowledged Chef Toby Joseph. From the raw bar to creative entrées and original daily specials, our menu celebrates the bounty of the sea with fresh caught seafood arriving daily from the waters of Florida, New England, Hawaii and the West Coast.
The restaurant’s dining space features a vibrant, airy décor, while the patio tables on Las Olas Boulevard pair great food with fabulous people watching. The dock space directly behind the restaurant and hotel makes us a favorite among Fort Lauderdale’s yachting and boating crowd.
Whether you reach us via land or sea, the service is friendly, spirited and approachable. Our staff members are more than willing to help you choose the perfect wine from our extensive selection or share their favorite dishes with you.
Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille has received the following awards:
- 2016 "Top Ten Hottest Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale" – Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille (Miami Eater)
- 2016 "Ten Best Happy Hours in Fort Lauderdale" – Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille (New Times Broward-Palm Beach)
- 2016 "Top Ten Food Trend – Chocolate Sphere Desert" – Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille (Flavor & The Menu Magazine)
- 2016 "Best Overall Bite" at Las Olas Wine & Food Festival – Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille
Fort Lauderdale Daily (8/12/2016)
Dine Out Lauderdale: 11 Restaurants In Greater Fort Lauderdale Our Editors Will Be Heading To
Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille
"Street-side dining along Las Olas Boulevard and a teeming seafood selection. Careful—your dish may be too beautiful to eat."
Take a Bite Out of Boca (8/12/2016)